Friday, February 24, 2012

Free Friday

I love winter.  I love snow.  I don't hate the cold.  I do hate the wind that makes you hurt.  But with the extremely mild winter we've had, I have spring fever in the worst way.  I'm ready to see my beautiful flowers and to put in another flower bed! So today I thought it'd be fun to show off my spring fever in some fun ways - free files!

Preview_11_07_22

This one is from  Creative Memories - oh how I love them! This download is about half way down - it's from my birthday! :) July 22, 2011.  There are also a BUNCH of other downloads on this site if you don't have spring fever.

Preview

These would make a great scrapbook page, bookmark, or easter card.  The file is a PSD file but even if you don't have photoshop, I think you'll still be able to use the file.  If not, I can always convert to an SVG or JPEG (probably) :)



So Stinkin' Cute! Thank you Crayola! There were some other fun free activities from them.  I liked the color, cut out and assemble your own flower.  Very cute as always!

Spring Stickers

How Simple!? put a full sheet of sticker in the printer, print and cut! yay! Home made spring/easter stickers!


Cutest Subway Art I've seen in a long time!

 Enjoy the files! Happy Think Spring Everyon

No comments:

Post a Comment