Friday, March 2, 2012

Free Friday - St Patrick's Day & Free CRAFT Samples!!!

Finally Found a Free Friday Craft Sample! You have to have facebook, (but who doesn't!) and like them, and then you get a free tape measure.  I easily lose these bad boys for some reason!
http://www.indochino.com/tapemeasure

I'm not Irish, so I sometimes forget about St. Patrick's Day.  And I've had a hard time coming up with crafts for the kids or myself that I enjoy for the holiday.  So, today, I'm going to try to change that!  Here is a cute website, with several St. Pat's crafts.  Some kid related, some not.  But all cute none the less.
My favorite (because bright colors are always fun) are these rainbow bean bags!

If you follow me on Pintrest, I also pinned this image this morning!

Before our house fire, I did monthly kid craft classes.  And for St. Patrick's Day we made this adorable "pot of gold".  I had stopped at the dollar store and picked up some butterscotch candies for the gold.  And just asked some new moms I knew for enough jars.  Otherwise it was super easy - I had 3 year olds doing it (with some help obviously)

pot of gold
Note on these: Glue dots did not work for us! We had to use the glue gun.  And the Curly Ribbon is a cute touch, but didn't seem to be "kid friendly" for the end project - they were very excited about it.  I would recommend simple fabric ribbon instead.  The online instructions if you need them are here: http://www.familycorner.com/family/kids/crafts/pot_of_gold.shtml
The picture editing is not working for some reason...

I'm not a huge artist.  I am much more comfortable crafting things.  But I do like to play around with new things.  And this paper sample pack should be a lot of fun.  This was super easy! Fill in the bare bones basic info, click submit and with in 24 hours my request will be processed!  Sure beats the usual 4 - 6 weeks jazz!



If you craft with your kids, you should be using glue dots.  They are simply freaking marvelous!! I don't use anything but if I can help it.  This request is a little different.  Send them a self addressed stamp envelope and the reason you are requesting the product and they'll send it off.  Really easy! And old fashion! :)
triple3

Not sure about this one, but figured I'd let you be the judge.  The claim is 50 sheets of orgami paper.  But once I filled out the request, it said, you may be selected for a free sample.  So I don't know.  But still worth 5 seconds of my time I guess.  Good Luck!
Origami Paper for FREE from EPC!

Happy Freebie Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment