Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tutorial tuesday - jellyfish!

Sorry for nothing yesterday - it was my baby's birthday.  They are so bittersweet for me.  I LOVE the birthday and the day and the event.  And of course I always reflect back on the day and the events of the birth itself.  But I can't help but realize each year it just gets faster and faster.  Every birthday is another year closer to no babies here anymore.  And that makes me one sad momma.

We were at Mall of America in Bloomington MN this weekend for the girl scouts 100 year anniversary birthday celebration.  (WOW!!) We went to the sea life aquarium.  And much to my surprise the jellyfish were a HUGE hit with the kiddos, as well as myself! They had a very large display of many different jellyfish. So I thought this tutorial about making your own jellyfish bottle was fitting! I don't know if I could accurately reproduce her project, but its definitely worth a try - now just to find some clear shopping bags!!!


Click the picture to get to her awesome tutorial!

Let me know if you make one and how it goes for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment