Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine (mostly free) Fun

Valentine's Day is not far off.  Pinterest is has been bombarded with pretty pictures and stuff. I don't know if love is in the air or not. Blogs everywhere are filled with lists of favorite Valentine froufrou.  If you really know me personally, then you know that I am a compulsive list maker.  So it would only be natural if I too made a list of valentine loves.

Some are quick.  Some are easy. Some are even free.  So here it is:

  • A clifford valentine.  Print it out already colored or in black and white to color - these are pretty darn cute!
  • A simple valentine word find print out
  • Really sweet "rose" bouquet made with Hershey Kisses (It says "not edible" but I'm pretty sure I would!)
  • What valentine list wouldn't be complete without a mailbox?
This one is pretty non-traditional, but I think it'd also be adorable in bright pink!
  • A Crochet pattern for a heart.  The website also has several reader suggestions for how you could use the heart.  But I think it'd make a cute dishcloth!
  • A free E Card for valentine's day! :) There is even one that say's "I freaking love you!" --I've actually said that before! :) You can email these or post them to facebook.  Which is great!
So there you are, my top 5 (Apparently that's all the longer my lists are these days...) favorite 2012 Valentine's Days Freebies! Enjoy, and happy pre valentine's day!



No comments:

Post a Comment